Adukalam check is a pattern of modified stripes consisting of crossed horizontal and vertical lines forming squares. Like a checkerboard a checked pattern is a simple design that alternates various colors to form different squares such as Blue Red Yellow & Viloet with Blue Solid Pocket.
|Closure||Ties at Back|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Packer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||200grams / 0.2kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||22x20x2cm|
|Net Quantity||1 pc|
|Package Content||1 Apron|
An Apron is a protective piece of clothing made from cotton that covers the front of the body. Cooking Persons wear Aprons to protect Clothes from splashes and permanent stains. It is also worn as decoration by women. It acts as a bacterial shield and thus chefs are always encouraged to wear an apron while cooking.
Aprons are very versatile. You can wear an Apron while you do your other household chores such as Cleaning Dusting Gardening or any other home task which can spoil your clothes. And since it protects your clothes your laundry work will also be reduced.
How To USE:
- Put on Apron so that the front surface is covering the front of the body. Inspect where the apron falls and adjust accordingly.
- Take the waist drawstrings behind you and tie in a bow around your waist.
- If the strings are long you can cross them behind your back and bring them around to the front to tie the bow.
- Pull the knot snug and tug on the apron to ensure it fits properly.
- Adjustable buckles are made from stainless steel. It doesn’t form rust catches if clothes are washed.
- Machine Washable. It is manufactured by 100% cotton.
- Use the Front Pocket for keeping Kitchen Towels Pot holders etc.
- Naturally soft Cotton is perfect for all skin types.