Gingham is a medium-weight balanced plain-woven fabric typically with striped check or plaid patterns in Blue Color Oven Gloves for both the hands. Gingham is a slightly more complex checkerboard pattern.
|Inner Material||300 GSM Polywadding & 40 GSM Nonwoven|
|Usage||Ovens & Kitchen|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Packer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||200g / 0.2kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||19x32x3cm|
|Net Quantity||2 pcs|
|Generic Name||Oven Gloves|
|Model Name||Oven Gloves|
|Package Content||2 Oven Gloves|
An Oven Glove is used to protect the wearer?s hand from hot objects such as oven?s Stoves Cookware etc. Once you start using these gloves you are sure to fall in love with this. Our Colorful Gloves are great for all sorts of household works. The Kitchen is the heart of the home. Without our hands the kitchen won?t be the heart of the home. So protect your hands by using Oven Gloves.
Kitchen Gloves can do amazing things to handle the hot objects easier. And also for washing dishes scrubbing pots and cleaning the windows. The Kitchen Gloves are ideal for use in both domestic and professional food preparation.
How to Use:
- Always Wash your hands before putting on Kitchen Gloves.
- Creates an extra layer over hands from pathogenic organisms.
- Durable & Reusable Gloves must be washed and sanitized between tasks and stored carefully after removal to prevent contamination.
- Adds addition protection when a food handler cuts their fingers.
- Protects sensitive hands.
- Improves hand grip.