Gingham is a medium weight balanced plain woven fabric typically with striped check or plaid patterns in Green Color Long Door Curtains with the pack of 2 Pieces. Gingham is a slightly more complex checkerboard pattern.
|Size||4×9 fts / 122×275 cm|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Packer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||1600g / 1.6kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||23x28x6cm|
|Net Quantity||2 pcs|
|Package Content||2 Long Door Curtains|
Grace your home decor as you introduce elegance and style doors with beautiful curtains. Curtains are a form of home treatment and complete the overall appearance of the interior house. Curtains are often hung on the main doors and also for the inside rooms to block the passage of light. For instance at night to aid sleeping or to stop light from escaping outside the building and also stopping people outside from being able to see inside often for privacy reasons.
Long Door Curtains give your room a new point of view with beautiful & modern look. Curtains can add a fantastic Feel You can try renovating your Curtains to add to a deluxe look when it comes to adorning your homes. Curtains are a form of window treatment and complete the overall appearance of the interior of the house. Window treatment helps control the ambiance and flow of natural light into the room.
How to Use:
- Choose the correct size door curtains for your house doors.
- Generally Curtains have a side that which side is inner facing and outer facing. Choose the facing of the door curtains.
- You will need a metal rod that matches the curtain to set inside the holes.
- Now open the curtains and start at one end and it?s gonna fold back.
- And the next one just fans backward and forward.
- After setting into the rod it moves freely and it gives you a very modern look.
- It stops direct sunlight.
- It Controls the climate.
- Insulates your home.
- Noise insulation.