A Lanfranki check is a pattern of modified stripes consisting of crossed horizontal and vertical lines forming squares. Like a checkerboard a checked pattern is a simple design that alternates two different colors of Grey Shades with White Color Cushion Covers in the pack of 5 pieces.
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Packer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||3000g / 3kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||21x21x6 cm|
|Net Quantity||5 pcs|
|Generic Name||Cushion Covers|
|Model Name||Cushion Covers|
|Package Content||5 Cushion Covers|
Cushion covers or protectors are used to protect pillows from dust mites and stains. The pillow is what you sleep on. It is placed over the Cushion cover. Cushion covers commonly part of your Sofa set are designed as a functional and decorative covering. Cushion covers help promote healthy sleep and contribute to a healthy sleeping environment in several ways.
A Cushion Covers cover your pillows and provides a barrier against wear and tear moisture and stains. The pillowcases can help keep your Sofa and your Cushion clean while you Sit or Sleep. Lastly you want a cushion covers that?s easy-to-wash. It should be easy to take off and put back on as well as being easy to clean.
How to Use:
- Pick the Cushion covers up by the closed end opposite of the open side.
- Without letting go peel the case back over your arm so it is now inside out.
- Grab the end or your pillow in the same first that holds the pillowcase seam.
- Keep Pulling line up the side seams and you?re done.
- Protect your Costlier Cushions from dust and tear.
- It extends the lifespan of your Cushions.
- It is very easy to remove and wash it.
- It is made up of 100% Cotton and size of the Cushion Cover is 40×40 cm.
- Machine Washable.