A Lanfranki check is a pattern of modified stripes consisting of crossed horizontal and vertical lines forming squares. Like a checkerboard a checked pattern is a simple design that alternates two different colors of Grey Shades with White Color Pot Holders in the pack of 3 pieces.
|Inner Material||300 GSM Polywadding|
|Usage||Ovens & Kitchen|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Packer||Waytenz Home Collections Pvt Ltd. – IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||150g / 0.15kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||20x20x2cm|
|Net Quantity||3 pcs|
|Generic Name||Pot Holders|
|Model Name||Pot Holders|
|Package Content||3 Pot Holders|
A Small Cloth pad is used for handling hot cooking utensils or containers. Provide plenty of quality fire-resistant pot holders for the cooks in your household. A pot-holder offers protection for only one hand at a time. To lift a pan with two hot handles using both hands two pot-holders are needed.
Pot Holders are a form of Personal Protective Equipment. It is used in kitchen settings to protect the cooking person from heat related injuries. Pot holders need to withstand temperatures over 500 degree Fahrenheit to protect skin from hot dishes and make a potentially harmful task harmless.
How to Use:
- Put your hand inside the openings of Pot holder.
- To lift a hot pan with two hot handles use Pot Holder for each hand.
- Pot Holder is folded around it and grasped with the hand.
- Using pot holder to protect you from heat related injuries.
- Adds addition protection to handle the hot vessels.
- It made up of cotton and making them soft enough to dry out the water weather-friendly less-allergic easy-washing and drying out in the sun.
- Cotton Pot holders are highly durable and can withstand multiple washes without color shading.
- Natural & Biodegradable